See things somewhat differently?
A favourite tree in the garden, unusual shadow patterns on an exterior wall, or a roof terrace shimmering in the hot summer sun…
Get in touch with your photos of development exteriors, gardens and outside space.
We want a new perspective on McCarthy Stone developments from the people who know them best.
After receiving so many brilliant photos of our homeowners’ favourite spots inside their homes, we’d like to capture some of the exterior views in our developments that you only see if you live – or work - there.
Our photography competition is open to anyone who lives or works in our retirement developments. Submit your entry using the form below or email [email protected]. The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 16th June 2021. If your photo is chosen as one our top three favourites, it will be featured in the next edition of Emerald magazine!
Terms and conditions are below the form.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to McCarthy Stone homeowners and staff.
- Entries must be entirely the work of the entrant. All submitters warrant that they own the photos submitted and they have exclusive copyright.
- Entries submitted posthumously will not be eligible
- The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on Wednesday 16th June 2021.
- To enter the competition please fill in the form on this page or email [email protected].
- McCarthy Stone reserves the right to disqualify inappropriate, incomplete or illegible entries.
- Entrants may enter a maximum of one photo in total and may only enter once.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- By entering into the competition, the entrant automatically grants McCarthy Stone with an unrestricted, non-exclusive, irrevocable and perpetual licence to use any photograph submitted to the competition for any purpose in which McCarthy Stone deem appropriate for their own business purposes.
- This competition will be judged internally, in an independent and fair manner. The judges' decision is final, and no individual correspondence shall be entered into. Judges are unable to comment on individual entries.
- Entering the competition implies acceptance of all the above rules. Failure to comply with the entry requirements will result in disqualification. McCarthy Stone reserve the right to withdraw this competition as a result of unforeseen circumstances arising.
- There will be 3 winners (one staff member and two homeowners) and winning photos will be featured in the next edition of Emerald magazine (August 2021).
- Prize winners will be notified by Friday 18th June 2021. We will notify the winners by email. If the winners cannot be contacted within one week McCarthy Stone reserve the right to choose an alternative winner.
- The winners agree to be contacted to take part in a non-paid publicity following their photography being chosen, relating to the competition. Winners do not have to take part in this publicity.
- The entrant’s personal data shall only be used for the proper administration of the competition unless the entrant has expressly opted in to receiving future marketing communications from McCarthy Stone via the entry form.