We’re asking you to spice up our lives by sending in your much-loved curry recipes – the best ones will be featured in a new charity recipe book.
We want your favourite curry recipes!
Along with our catering partners, we’re asking you to share your tried and tested curry recipes. Perhaps it’s a dish inspired by your travels, your local Indian restaurant or a much loved family staple? Whatever the origin, email the recipe to us for the chance to win ‘money can’t buy’ prizes and to help good causes too.
A unique prize
A selection of the best entries will be featured in a printed McCarthy Stone Curry Recipe book. On sale later this year, it will make a fantastic gift for friends and family, and all proceeds will go to the wonderful McCarthy Stone Foundation.
What’s more, if your curry is chosen as the overall winner, you will have the chance to cook the dish with one of our catering chefs AND your curry recipe will be served in all McCarthy Stone restaurants nationwide – with you getting the credit of course!
How to enter
Email a copy of your recipe to [email protected] by midnight on Wednesday the 29th September.
Your entry should include:
- A good quality photograph of your dish
- The name of your dish
- A full list of ingredients including measurements
- Step by step instructions
- Serving instructions – don’t forget sides, like rice, breads and pickles
- Your name, job title (if applicable), development name and town
- A sentence about why the recipe is so special
The small print
The competition is open to all McCarthy Stone homeowners and employees and the winner will be announced on Friday 8th October 2021. Read the full terms and conditions.
Did you know?
- The first National Curry Week took place in October 1998 and it was founded by the late journalist, writer, adventurer, and Asian food advocate, Peter Grove, to celebrate both the Indian restaurant industry and our diverse culture. National Curry Week 2021 runs from the 4th to 10th of October.
- People have enjoyed curry in the UK for over 200 years, and Indian restaurant classics like Chicken Tikka Masala have topped the nation’s favourite dishes for decades.
In recent years we’ve become even more adventurous, enjoying curry dishes from all around the world from Thailand to Jamaica
You might also be interested in
220 days ago
Download these free recipes for bread week and for something new to try!..read more