McCarthy & Stone, the UK’s leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for over 39 years and has built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
It makes sense therefore to ensure this unrivalled service is carried through to the management of the developments, hence McCarthy & Stone Management Services has been set up to manage all the new Retirement Living developments.
At McCarthy & Stone Management Services, our focus is to 'enhance the quality of people’s lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services.
About The Role
We are looking for a special kind of person to make this happen. Someone who understands people and can assist in helping our Homeowners get the most from their retirement, by:
- Helping Homeowners settle into their new home
- Promoting good communication between Homeowners and their families, McCarthy & Stone, McCarthy & Stone Management Services and our partners and suppliers who provide support and other services
- Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy their lives
- Managing the development – the building, gardens and grounds – in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is maintained
- Having a very positive “Can Do” attitude to all the issues that may arise
In addition to an attractive salary benefits include Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Medical Screening.
Hours of Work
£14,929.49 for 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service, interpersonal and telephone skills, be organised and efficient and computer literate.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to:
Mark Riddington, Managing Director, McCarthy & Stone Management Services, 4th Floor, 100 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8AQ
Closing Date for Applications
28 February 2017