What we do
Property development, and more
We are best known as the UK’s largest award winning developer of privately owned property in the UK for people in retirement. Over the past 30 years we have built 45,000 apartments nationwide and we regularly win awards for our work.
Property development is at the heart of our business, but as the needs of our homeowners have changed, we’ve developed other services to meet them.
We now manage all our new developments nationwide. Our professional, efficient and cost-effective service provides you with a safe, friendly and comfortable environment that you can call home.
Care and support services
In all our new Assisted Living developments we provide a range of flexible care and support services in partnership with Somerset Care Group, a large and hugely experienced not-for-profit care operation. We call it YourLife Management Services. We’re here to make sure you lead a life that is comfortable, enjoyable, independent and fulfilling in your own home.
Our sales and Resale team is trained to handle every aspect of selling, buying and moving. We can support you whether you’re switching from your family home to one of our apartments, or whether the time has come for you to sell your McCarthy & Stone apartment. Our service can cover:
- Part-exchange on an existing property - there are no agency fees to pay, and all valuation fees and sales expenses on your existing property are paid on your behalf.
- Estate agency services - we can work with you to make sure you receive a guaranteed price for your family home. We can advise and guide you every step of the way and recommend service providers in the legal, removal and financial sectors.
- Selling your McCarthy & Stone apartment - our resales team are specialists in selling retirement properties.
Money – Financial Services and Retirement Planning
We now also offer a range of Financial and Retirement Planning services to help you to manage your money and what we call ‘life admin’. From annuities and equity release through to lasting power of attorney, wills, funeral planning and benefits advice, we can help with the dull but important things that will make your later life more comfortable.
- Free benefits advisory service - there to help you understand which benefits you’re entitled to, and how much financial support you can expect to receive.
- Equity release - we offer an equity release service that could provide the answer to cash flow problems. It’s provided by Age Partnership, one of the UK’s leading equity release companies.
- Annuities - you have worked really hard to build up your pension so it is really important to make the most of it. We take pride in offering you honest, independent information, presented in a way that is easy to understand.
- Retirement Planning – we can help with a wide variety of important tasks, from legal services such as writing wills and the process of creating a Lasting Power of Attorney, advice and support over care services and needs and thoughtful and cost-effective support with planning a funeral.
Our commitment to you
Whatever the service, you can be certain that we will apply the same commitment to quality and attention to detail that has won us awards for our property development. We design services that lead to a greater life in later life. That’s our commitment to you.
To find out more information about any of our services, call 0800 2014811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org